The ordering process
1. Place one or more desired item(s) in the shopping cart.
2. Click on the shopping cart at the top right. The selected items and the total amount appear at the bottom of the page. For amounts up to 75 euros, shipping costs will be added, above 75 euros shipping is free.
3. Click on order and fill in all the necessary information and pay.
4. When the order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation from us and we will start processing your order.
Which payment methods are possible?
You can pay via Ideal, Paypal, Mister Cash, Sofort, Mastercard. With this last payment method you can process the payment safely and directly via the specific security methods of your own bank.
When will my package be shipped?
If you order before 3:00 PM on workdays, your package will be processed and shipped the same day. If you order during the weekend, your order will be processed and shipped on Monday. You will always receive confirmation of shipment. Our packages are sent with MyParcel (PostNL) and it usually takes 1 to 2 days before you receive your package. This may take a little longer, for example during holidays or busy periods.
Love Ibiza can be ordered worldwide. The delivery costs therefore depend on the country you order from. It is also possible that the shipping costs are higher when ordering a certain product, for example because it does not fit in a letterbox package.
1. Bubble envelope
If your package has a value of less than +/- 40 euros and fits through the letterbox, we will send it in a bubble envelope. This packaging adequately protects your items against damage. However, you will not receive a Track & Trace code with this method of shipping.
2. Letterbox package
If your package has a value of more than +/- 40 euros and fits through the letterbox, we will send it in a letterbox package. With this shipping method you will receive a Track & Trace code with which you can track your package.
3. Package box
If your order does not fit through the letterbox, we will ship it in a larger parcel box. You will also receive a Track & Trace code with this method of shipping. My package has not arrived, what should I do? Of course, it is not the intention that your package does not arrive. It may happen that it is a little busier at PostNL, which means that your package will remain in the distribution center a little longer. If you have received a Track & Trace code, you can always use the link to check where your package is at the moment. Does the link indicate that your package has already been delivered? Then it can be delivered to the neighbors or the nearest PostNL parcel point. If this is not the case, you can always contact PostNL.
Can I return my items? Of course, we do not assume that you will want to return something, but it may happen that an item does not suit you, for example. Returns are possible, please contact us by email at email@example.com and state your order number and why you would like to return the item. We will then contact you within one working day about the steps to be taken.
Can the jewelry come into contact with water? We do not recommend that you keep our jewelry on when showering or swimming. This can cause discoloration.
How do I keep my jewelry beautiful?
- External influences (such as the air outside, water or the acidity of your skin) can cause your jewelry to oxidize, which is reflected in a dark deposit. You can get this nice again by using a cleaning cloth.
- Put on your make-up, perfume and other care before putting on your jewelry
- Avoid sleeping, swimming or showering with your jewelry
- Store your jewelry when you are not wearing it. How do I keep stainless steel jewelry beautiful? Stainless steel is a durable and strong material. The advantage of stainless steel is that it does not oxidize and therefore does not discolour.
How do I keep stones and beads beautiful for a long time?
It is always important that you handle stones and beads with care so that you can enjoy them for a long time. Being exposed to light or water for a long time can cause stones or beads to change color slightly. Material Are the earrings nickel-free? Yes, all our earrings are nickel-free and therefore gentle on the ears.
What material are the gold and silver jewelry made of?
Most jewelry is made of stainless steel and/or has an 18-carat gold plated layer or a silver plated layer.
Our toe rings are made entirely of 925 sterling silver.
Can I also use the photos of Love Ibiza?
You can always use the photos we have taken ourselves, provided you mention our brand name. Of course, we also love it if you share your own photos of our items on your social media or with us!
I'm unsure about a size, what is the best thing to do?
Many of our items are adjustable or self-tie, making them suitable for any wrist, ankle or finger. Some items have a size (S/M or M/L). If you have any doubts about an item that is not adjustable or if you have a smaller or larger wrist than average, please let us know. We can then tailor an item for you!